We're looking for a Digital Project Manager with agency experience to help us build web sites and applications for some of the world's major brands, located in the Pacific timezone. You will be creating and managing the implementation of innovative websites, software, e-commerce platforms from inception to delivery.
Examples of projects you would work on:
- Lead a team to work on custom CMS implementations on Drupal or Wordpress, from a construction company to a cosmetics company.
- Lead the implementation of a new e-commerce system for a high volume nutritional supplement retailer on "headless" Drupal.
- Work with a client to set up a new Shopify store.
- Help support a variety of clients with new enhancements on existing sites.
What we are looking for in a candidate with the following qualities:
- Your default mode is GO.
- You are a crisp communicator. You listen, write, and speak extremely well.
- You can multi-task with the best of 'em, meeting deadlines across multiple projects. You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You have the ability to build trust with clients because you are professional and dependable.
- You do what you say.
- You are not afraid to ask questions when you are not sure.
- You are extremely detail oriented.
- You can work well with remote teams.
You are comfortable working in a technical environment:
- You have experience working in an agile environment.
- You can write user stories to convey requirements.
- You can identify a vague request and help the client get to what they really need.
- You can manage a team of developers, QA engineers, and designers.
- You can identify when something is in scope or out of scope and work with the client to get to a resolution.
- Experience with Drupal is a plus.
Work remotely full time or from our office in Oakland, CA.
Must be eligible to work in the US.
About Third & Grove
Third & Grove is a digital agency located in San Francisco Bay area and Boston. We help organizations innovate by building amazing technology. We are a fast growing services start up and are one of the few agencies that know how to manage a technology project (one of our founders literally wrote on the book on it).
We believe in building things the right way, coding standards, and pushing ourselves to be better engineers, producers, and all-out innovators.